iPlayTV app for iPhone and iPad
3872 ratings )
Current version: 2.0.1
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 02 Feb 2016
App size: 25.47 Mb
I present you the most beautiful app to watch your favourite IPTV playlist in the new Apple TV.
- Multi playlists
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the iptv playlists
- Based on VLC and Apple player (supports most of the stream codecs)
- Supports EPG urls with gzip content
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
How to Use:
* Add your m3u playlist url and the app will find channel logos for you. If you want you can use the tag "tvg-logo" to set a logo in your playlist
* To match a channel with your EPG file the channel entry in the m3u playlist should have the same id in "tvg-id" tag.
**************MORE FEATURES SOON.**************
Disclaimer: I dont provide and i cant provide streams for you. If youre not used to IPTV playlists maybe this kind of app is not for you...
sorry but i dont reply to emails asking for playlists. i just dont have playlists to share.
if you have problems with the app send me an email to:
Pros and cons of iPlayTV app for iPhone and iPad
iPlayTV app good for
Thank you for amazing update but you have error in IMDb for VOD, it is making same picture for so many movies.
1- if you can fix IMDb and connect subtitles website like App “infuse”
2- let the app to read time shift in m3u file
3- give us an option to add custom logos on NAS drive or website in setting
4- if the app can give us a summary for new channels which is added after update like www-IPTV-EPG.com
If This options is add it it will be the best software
very nice app , missing one starts because we need it on APPLE TV ;), keep going
I think your app is good, if you make some improvements it would be great. It is difficult to watch vod movies and videos because I can't pause and play when a video starts. Will you please add find future for channels? I have an issue about custom logo. I'm searching for logo but I couldn't see the images of logos. I don't know if your app or my ip tv service provide the logos. It was working well before, now it's not working.
Congrats on the app. One of the best for IPTV, but could use a few improvements.
- Ability to clear cache to prevent stuttering
- A working video preview option
Keep up the great work!
Some bad moments
Hi, congratulations for the app. I agree, it's the most beautiful iptv app for the Apple TV 4. Just some suggestions:
- Including list by m3u file
- Offering EPG service automatically.
Some bug: Some EPG url, doesn't work in app. It could be a bug of your app, bearing in mind that same EPG url works perfectly in GSE for instance.